Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome


Sophie was lost from 6522 Sligo Pkwy, Hyattsville, MD, 20782, on May 2, 2008. She is a Homeward Trails Animal Rescue dog, lost in unfamiliar territory. We've seen her almost every day since she's been out, but we've never had enough people on the ground to be able to catch her.

Sophie is a sweet 50 pound hound mix. She looks like a large beagle. She is extremely shy and is avoiding people. If you do see her, please do not try and approach her. Rather, call us immediately at 315-751-7777.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Are there any plans to go out in the morning early (Sunday a.m.--May 11)? I am thinking about going early in the morning ... If I go, my family would be going with me? Is 5:00 a.m. the ideal time? Is the sense that you just sit in the car or drive around to the locations where she is often sighted to try to track her whereabouts? Any suggestions? Now that I've put up fliers throughout the area, I am more familiar with the neighborhoods and her routes. Shawn